by Edward500 on February 25th, 2012
at 9:07 AM CST
Hi everybody, here is Eddy from Budapest, Hungary, Middle-Europe! This stuff really works! Previously I did not pay any attention on taking additional Glutamine, but after discussing with many friends from the gym, pros and amateurs as well, I decided to take one. I am a very precise and maximalist guy who watches the details and get the relevant info from many sources! I'm that guy who wants to buy a product only once, and doesn't wanna skip from one producer to the other... Why MHP? I read many many reviews here and also professional articles about Glutamine. The problem with Glutamine is that 70% of the powder you consume is utilized by the stomach and only the rest (30%) will be available to feed the muscle. And we know that Glutamine adds the 60-70% of the muscle tissue. I've chosen MHP because its own individual development of Microfeed Technology. It provides me a continual muscle feeding. Taste and mixture 10/10 Believe, you won't feel anything... not at all! It has no taste, just mix it with your protein shake and you will take down simply. Effectiveness 10/10 I definitely felt what this product promised! I already felt after the first week that I could lift more and more weights or do more reps! I felt that my muscles were totally loaded in. Serving This product comes with a little plastic scoop which gives you 6g. I take 12g (2 scoops) in the morning with my shake and another 12g immediately after workout. I bought the 1000g Glutamine SR, so it was enough for almost two months, apprx. 45-50 days. Price You get what you pay for! Here in Hungary this product is pricey, but as I mentioned... I will give money only for a well working product. I pay for natural, healthy products rather than for anabolic steroids! Summary I highly recommend this product. This an excellent, innovative product which is a must to have supplement along with your other ones... but... don't forget the most important thing. This is just a supplement... if you give your 50% than this will give you the other 50%... or more! Eat properly, train properly and sleep enough... afterwards the results will absolutely appear!
User Review #26
by vilisperis on February 9th, 2012
at 2:45 AM CST
i got this tub, after hard workout i take 5g of these powder and mix with gold whey i drink it , next day in morning i take again 5g of this, but i always feel sorrenes in my muscules, this product doest help me i even tried 15g of in morning and 10 before sleep still felt soreness.
User Review #25
by babymamoth88 on January 24th, 2012
at 10:04 PM CST